Need for Madness Multiplayer: DS-addons pack
Last updated: December 15th, 2015
This project is being developed in paralel as the original game keeps growing. It's composed of some additional modules and features from my own, some of them requested by the community. It was created with the purpose of enchancing and giving some flexiblity to the gameplay, alowing the player to keep a wider control of the content he/she wants to see and how.
It all started from the most basic thing: the speedometer. By casuality, I posted a screen capture where it could be appreciated and some friends asked me for it, so I published a copy of my modded jar. Soon the game was updated, and I made another ripped jar file again with the speedometer; so I posted the new file. With the time new ideas arrived and were implemented here, some from me, and some others by request from users from Facebook and the AIM games forum.
For more news please visit this topic in a forum (you may need to register there first).
- More festive stuff for the Christmas 2015 event.
- A set of tools for the in-game moderation team.
- (Maybe?) Adding the point viewing feature from the DS Car Factory to the Car Maker
- Optimization of certain addons
- Other minor improvemens for the lobby